Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life as me and me as Life - who gives a shit!

I am who I am, I make no excuses..I do what I do because to ME it is what I need to do to survive.. I am nice to many and somewhat mean, when the mood hits me, to others.. I am honest to a fault and I love with ease.. I tolerate "SOME WHO I SHOULD NOT" as much as humanly possible because to me, it is the only way any of us can survive. I have my faults and freely admit them, most of the time.

I have some control over what I say and when I say it but my passion for honesty without reservation commands me to abandon all control. At times, I listen to everyone but only hear what is comfortable, Other times I digest it all..

I forgive to forget and forget to forgive at times.

And Now I am done..

No comments:

Post a Comment